Welcome to Inner Pathways!
Inner Pathways MFT is a private practice psychotherapy community dedicated to your health and well-being. We provide affordable short-term counseling, in-depth psychotherapy and transformational life coaching services to individuals, couples, families and groups.
Our mission is to provide you with practical tools, information and skills to live more fully and authentically in all your relationships: in families, in marriage, with friends and in the workplace.
At Inner Pathways MFT, we embrace the metaphor of a labyrith as a philosophy for life's journey. "Walking the labyrith" as a therapeutic process is an opportunity to let go of the past, accept what is, and come into the present moment. What makes our practice unique is that we go beyond insight to assist you in creating a plan of action towards your desired outcome.
We work with families, couples and individuals who need support as they cope with the stresses of life transitions. Using evidenced-based resources, tools and treatments, we will guide you through life’s labyrinth to help you acquire the skills to create the life you want: enhance your relationships, nurture your friendships, transcend life challenges, resolve limiting beliefs and blocks, empower you to take action and control, and support you on your unique journey to wholeness.
Within our practice we specialize in working with clients who may be concerned with:
- Destructive & unfulfilling patterns in your marriage, family and relationships
- Family conflict
- Family-of-origin issues, effects of childhood trauma and neglect
- At-risk teens
- Mood Disorder, Sadness & Depression
- Anxiety Disorder Anxiety, worry, panic, stress management
- Emotional Dysregulation
- Stress Management and Mindfulness
- Lack of healthy boundaries, self-esteem, trust issues
- Communication problems, effectively communicating your wants and needs.
- Grief & loss (recent or delayed)
- Life transitions/adjusting to change
- Changing self-defeating thoughts and behaviors
- Values clarification, life purpose/meaning
- Personal growth
To speak to someone confidentially or schedule an appointment, please call us 646.881.4608.